Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~What Are Words~



"How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most"

"What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't"


He is the real guy. I remembered watching his audition in American Idol 10 that night and cried the entire night. I just can't stop thinking about the phrase "What kind of guy would I be, if I walked-out when she needs me most?". My tears just keep rolling down...tears just can't stop....

And he made his words into his first single in this song....and how Steven Tyler whisper to Chris's fiancée "That's why he sings so good coz he sings to you"....omigod..so touched ="(

I just hope words are really meant when it is said....and not just words during the good times...

3 comments:

  1. stay strong girl! One day, you will meet a guy who is telling these words to you, and really meant when he is saying. Just wait patiently while move on your steps towards... he is just waiting you in front =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be and I believe in that...I can handle personal relationship better after quite some time that I had recovered from the breakup...that's not the reason I cried...

    I'm unhappy because of the people around me...When I thought that the closest person to me just hurt me so bad.... felt so hurt when i was thought to be a person that doesn't put myself in anyone's shoes in everyone's point of view....i'm sad....so many times I eat up all the heartache all alone by myself....

    well...i guess i'm always the bad person...i'm selfish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe no one who is not selfish.. same to me, i'm selfish. I still not able to handle my personal relationship after hurt for so many times. I keep asking myself is that worth for me to keep in that way..

    Sometimes, when people do really put them in our shoes, the answer will not be the answer that we wish to get..

    At the end, I just wish that calm and silent day can claim my logic thinking back...

    Cheers up!

    ReplyDelete