Saturday, April 2, 2011

Owned = Not Owned....that is not an equation at all....

Being most of the time..emotional...these few days...
I'm just no one..no one....who am I??
Who am I to bring influence to anyone's life...
I don't worth anything....
I don't deserve any attention....

Probably the disappointment from the past still playing in mind...
I don't want deja vu(s)...
I'm afraid....so afraid....
Feeling that I'm nobody nor anyone to anyone....

I can't feel it.....I can't...
The reassurance that I need...
To make me feel the confidence again.....
Being sensitive in the details that sometimes I don't want to express...
Probably is my biggest mistake..or weakness for expecting a person to read my mind and the details....

Gone through too much.....
I just want to be protected
safely and soundly even more....


No comments:

Post a Comment