Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I.M.U.V.M

Hustle and bustle of the day makes me worn-out when it comes to the time where I called it a day.....
Completely so tired down with a sore throat which was once described as "a botak tyre" (that's what best described by the physician)....
Maybe I talked too much for the day and it worsen the condition....
Just don't want to fall sick in this important week...
Nevertheless,,,
I knew and You knew I can be strong....
no matter how tired, how sick...
coz..
I have you now...
to be there, along the path, in every step...
I.M.U.V.M.....


1 comment:

  1. :) hi sis, hope you're all okay. want to look for time to speak with you at some point. I've closed down blogs for amberscent :) i'm gonna try a different approach. and i will also no longer update www.patatounette.blogspot.com. i will update www.chezpatatounette.blogspot.com from now on. so maybe switch the following :) update when you can! love you

    ReplyDelete