Friday, July 22, 2011

. . .cont

Darling my love...

Happy Birthday! ! !
The exact one year ago, I still have some vivid memories of how dark and bad things were. Anyway, that was a year ago...things change, people change, undeniably, fate changes. The most important that I have you now to walk through the path with me for the rest of my life, and nothing would change for that I knew you'll never walk away. In fact, you love me deeper and more each day that passes...It is something beyond words that I could describe nor anything replaceble with material or physical thing. Perhaps, is the heart, the attachment and commitment that could be the panacea. This year around, I'm grateful to have you, and how life turns out to be brighter with you by my side ever since. We're still a complete lost soul a year ago and how a stranger of you to me. In whatever that had happened, or whichever things that can't be change in the past, we will just leaved it behind, it doesn't really matter anyway and everything is easy now because I have you here...Wonderful birthday to you and all the best that comes in the coming days and years.

I Love You~~~
=)))

No comments:

Post a Comment