Saturday, December 22, 2012

On the bottom of the wheel...

Dear Bloggie,

It seems so long I didn't have to turn to you to express the feeling of upsets. For this time I just can't help it again. I can feel that my world is very very dark, empty...with no one I could turn to. People around just as realistic and turning away. It is just so sick the feeling. The time around during the month of December has always something that used to meant so much to me. It was once felt the greatest and also once felt the ever so loneliest in this period of year. Sometimes, I just wish to be a norm...to go through normal things, normal life and things could be just, if not smooth, for at least it is pleasant for everyone. It just felt that I've lost the determination to carry on...feeling so sick to even get up and live..this heart is just so tasteless and not going to fight for anything already...

No comments:

Post a Comment