Sunday, May 5, 2013

Today in history 505

Decided to randomly stamp something on my bloggie for this historical date 5th of May 2013. Yes. Historical for my country and also it is the day that I am celebrating my 26th birthday. While I have carried out my responsibility as a Malaysia citizen and this time around (and also a first time voter), a so called "indelible" ink is introduced in the 13th general election though many found that the ink can be washed off merely few hours after application. Regardless of that, everything I still believe in Karma.Who is true, who lied, who cheated and whatsoever, eventually will have their days. 


As for my birthday celebration, for safety reason and avoiding to go out on the 5th May night, my Darling Mattheus have came to celebrate with me earlier. Although it is a simple dinner, I've enjoyed the time both of us could spend together. Every hour and minute of us together, I will be appreciating it so much. Blowing the 26th candle have mark a year older for myself and I have too, learned so much and grow matured in thinking though I still got so much more to learn. The most important thing now I got someone who really cares and we both will be walking hand-in-hand to reach the dreams that we have been dreaming of. 


Happy Birthday 




No comments:

Post a Comment