Monday, June 1, 2009

The Maiden Post

Finally I start up blogging after my biggie brother in Singapore suggested that I should own a blog and start blogging since I spend most of my time doing nothing and keep complaining that I'm bored. Anyway, I used to have an account at this blog spot thingy but seem the time has eaten it up and I'd forgotten the password already for quite some time. Besides, I have been meaning to launch a blog for quite a while and been delaying it due to the busy and rough days I had during my second year of studies in uni. This is something that I wanted to do long ago and this time around I hope I'm serious about blogging and will try to keep it up to date and never abandon it just like I did in the previous "lost blog" that I had.

Well, to start the ball rolling, perhaps I should just do some ice-breaking about myself. I'm a "just turn" 22 year old young Malaysian who is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) majoring in Industrial Engineering. For those who are still space out about UTeM, UTeM is actually one of Malaysia's Public University located in Malacca. It offers technical courses and this uni is on the way of becoming established since is still new and still halfway in a temporary going-to-shift campus. Will be posting more on UTeM later and all I could say that studying in UTeM is totally an eye-opening, ermm..."skill-opening" experience for me throughout my entire 4 years here. Okay. Enough about UTeM for now, will be back to blog on it.

Coming back to me, I'm actually into my second year of bachelor's degree after graduating my diploma in the same uni. Life have been full of ups and downs for me lately as dealing with all sorts of problems that include my personal life and studies at the same time as well. Somehow, I hope the dark clouds that lingers around in my sky all this while would soon be blown far away by wind. Things have since improved as I'm having a long semester break now and there's ample of time for me to recover from all the stress and emotional tense and of course, there's heaps of good quality time to relax and spend with loved ones. In addition to that, I had reach my aim to lose weight whereby those weight I had, that's been sticking to me since childhood and throughout my teenage years. Will be posting my weight loss story, something that I wanted to share since the success of me shedding all the pounds. I love it when I can actually inspire other s and help them at the same time. Personally, I called it a "feel good" factor of my life!! Hehe!

2 comments:

  1. Hi chew yen... It's been a long time din't see you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey sook kuan...long time didn't keep in touch with u as well..i think is like 4 years since i left SMKAM..hehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete