Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quick Updates

Wheww...Nearly neglected this blog again. I promised I won't so just a little late updates and the details would be posted later. Is really a "busy" and yet bored week in fact. Did a lot of things these few days. There's a few topics that i wanted to post it up here but seems to get carried away by the laziness in me :D. Anyway, I've been baking a lot from cakes to cookies to bread and each and everytime there is something wrong with the final product (call it this way because I consider baking is part of manufacturing business as well). Hmm..maybe I still need a lot of experiments, trials and errors to improve on my baking skills. Will be posting on it later. Hihihi. I am really having this bad habit of delaying jobs and it seems that I couldn't change by any means. hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment