Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Happy New Year 2011~!!!!
Wishing my family, my friends and whoever whom I care or whoever that care for me, a blessed great year ahead with good health, happiness and good wealth.

As for me, new year is just another day after the date of 31st December marking the end of the cycle in a calender year. The one that really make significant difference is that how we are determine to change and written the this so called "new chapter or resolution". Is all in our own hands of changing things and making a difference regardless whether is a new year or not. We can changed things even it could be in the same year itself. Nothing is moved if we refused to moved forward...

Anyway, this year new year is like the same old new year. I stayed at home listening to the sound of fireworks. Guess, I am not the type that really liked to be in the spot of counting down. Probably I can't find a bunch of really crazy clicks for me to join in to do crazy stuff. Else, I would really love it so much to spend the quiet nights at home with my family all around...and this is the warmth that always comfort me so much.

Will be spending 1st of January 2011 at Prai, Penang. My cousin brother is having his wedding reception over there. Sigh. Kinda tired actually because this week itself I've travelled so many miles. Going to and fro Malacca to Shah Alam to Malacca to Seremban to Malacca to Shah Alam to Penang to Shah Alam and finally to Malacca on very very early of Monday morning due to the first 9am first class of the new semester....

Anyhow, I hope I would picked up myself again after all the things..and looking forward for things to flow =))

No comments:

Post a Comment