Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Okay. Bubye. Go talk to the Wall ! ! !

Hahaha! ! ! Really enjoy the days when I'm around at home and how I was a joker around, particularly with my dear dear sis sis. I just can't help it but I'll be saying and acting something very funny and cute. Probably something that just came naturally across my head. Although we are not any young girls now, but our conversation sometimes sound like small kids. Just when I start baby talking to her.....it goes like:

Me: Dear dear (babbling like a baby).....I'm going back my second home tomorrow...Will you missed me??

Jie: Kehehehehe! ! No...I won't missed you. I can occupy your space, your bed as my store room. And I can sleep peacefully...

Me: Hurrrmmm =(( (expression) then no one will make you laugh liao

Jie: O yes...I will miss you. No one will talk to me then. And I'll be talking to the wall :(

Me: Kihkihkihkih....(and then I'll stick myself to the wall)


And the whole living room would be full of our laughters.....

Hehehehehe! ! ! Can't believe we can just be whatever and whoever we want inside our home. Need not wear any mask at all =D


And the other day when we were watching CSI on AXN. Somehow somewhere the word "COD" came across....so I start asking jie jie again:

Me: Jie......what is COD?? (trying to test her which I always did)

Jie: (kept quiet and pretending not to hear me)

Me: COD is Cause of Death....hahaha....I thought you know one?

Jie: Ya meh...why you are so smart? I only know, COD is Cash on Delivery. I think you watched too much of CSI...

Me: Ohhh!! (paused for a while and I knew she was right) gosh...how can I forgot that...wuahahaha~!!! So are you suggesting me to stop watching CSI and turn to watch something more marketing stuff?

Jie: No...you should watch more financial thingy. Good for you. Wakakakakaka!!!


Hahahaha!!Lol!! Is really funny to think back how actually our conversations will go. And how equally smart in our own way...which she always claimed that I'm way more smarty pants....lalalala!!


Jie: O Yeah. Why you are so smart? I have a smarty pants sister!

Me: (and my answer will always be this) Well....of course!! Because I am your little sister mah!! If not how to be smart leh??

Jie: Wakakakakakaka!! Kekekekekekekeke! Xixixixixixixixixixi! (with all kinds of laughters)

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Just enjoyed being in this way....and not to be so serious with the people around me...because I am not....always that...I want to be a spoiled kid =D

Although I can be a little grumpy like an old lady sometimes.....


Sisters' Act
Kaki Shopping and Kaki Jalan
but we're not Kaki Food Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment