Sunday, December 19, 2010

R.E.A.L.I.T.Y

Take a mirror. Cermin-cermin kan diri anda. What did you see??

For me, I saw me..the ugly me. In which sometimes I'm so afraid to really have a good look at myself. All by myself. I'm destroying me. Because of trying to forget off....I've never really willing to do something that will reminds me again.

Oh yes.
I like cooking....
I like baking....
I like cycling....
I like origami stars...


Hey look!! There's a bike hanging there =D


And not just to abandoned the things I like, hoping to forget about the past...or hate to do those things because it makes me think about you again....
I have to face the reality...for my own sake...for the things that I really love to do....

with new found interest...
travelling to different places...
the satisfaction of looking at thing in many perspectives...
different people, faces....and most significant are the different cultures...
that can't be seen locally here.....

And, I better be pampering myself more, and put it above anything...good attitude, presentable, self-discipline and a healthy lifestyle should bring a better confidence in me...so I won't be scared of my own reflection in the mirror. I've better be realizing myself of what face I'm wearing......

No comments:

Post a Comment