Sunday, December 26, 2010

~S~T~R~E~S~S~E~D~ ~D~E~S~S~E~R~T~S


Such a wonderful thing that some words are so true, being spelled backwards. Or probably is weird. Desserts are spelled backward as Stressed. I guess, why most of us like to gulp down the Desserts when we are Stressed. Is like gulping down all the stress from the sweet cravings. Yummy! ! Totally a cure to have some chocolates, cakes, ice-cream or even pudding at the moments when you felt you can no longer take things. Indeed, is so true. desserts are meant for stressed! !

Well, nice discovery. Reminds me of my second form English teacher. He said English is a crazy language. Yeah and it reminds me of how much I hate composing an essay. I'm such a lame writer. Wuahaha...anyway, now I noticed how much I missed those days, so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment