Thursday, February 24, 2011

!!!!!

今年娘娘说....:

There will be a lot of 小人 by my side. Well, that is not a wonder to me as I knew that there are a lot of 小人 all this while. Especially those who are "too free", who have nothing to do after they eat rice....the one who like to talk about people behind. Guess those people like to smell people's backside I suppose. Oh pleaseee, so free after eating, find some good deed to do. Mind those people that, there is such thing as respect towards others. Just not to be too harsh of my words, I still believe in karma. Please for those, take a mirror and have some self reflection of yourself first and what you are up to. Reflect back of your doings, treatment towards others, the words that came out from your mouth and have some self-enlightenment, before you have the rights to jaga tepi kain orang!!!

For me, I'll just remain neutral and free as if nothing happened for that I believe of what goes around comes around..but...I'll never have a good impression towards those, only that, to add up a thicker barrier in front my eyes, mind and speech!!!

Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment