Saturday, February 19, 2011

Forty-One Days of Hiatus

Signs of abandoning you again. Sorry sorry dear bloggie. Guess the entire 1 month and 10 days were too passive. Totally ran out of ideas and thoughts. Probably, I'd reached a level with no thoughts and opinions at all. Well, I just need to start the ball rolling again...for it to spin to higher velocity and things would just speed up, ideas will just flow, thinking will just turned to be critical....

I just hope to stay focused in everything that I should be responsible with. Have heart and stay focus. Listen to what dad and mom said. I knew they have high hopes in me. I knew that I should be striving for the best...to make them proud. Apart of that, I hope I can control my emotions and temper properly....


No comments:

Post a Comment