Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~Like-a-Rainbow~

The L.O.V.E that we shared...
was just like the rainbow...
waited in anticipation to be seen...
something that is so beautiful...
but...
it only appeared once in a blue moon...
only at the 45 degrees of a rainy sunny sky and sometimes it isn't complete...
and...
it only last at an instant and very soon disappeared...
just like the L.O.V.E we shared...

The rainbow that appeared is so beautiful with the colors that simply cheer anyone's sight. Too bad it only appears on certain circumstances and even when it does, it should be only in a very very short period of time. There were so much memories of the past that I'm still crying on each night. I just can't help it. Is so short. So short of something so beautiful and I could never recaptured it by any means. I think I never will. All that I have was the expression that I put it in words to resemble how much emotion that I'm going through despite being told to live the presence and future...not the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment