Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~Need some Blessings~

Done with my 2nd last final exam in uni. Think I had did it horribly this time around. Never felt this way before. Anyhow, things have been felt to be indifferent for me. No feelings of finishing exam nor excitements. Just out for some meals right after any breaks in between. Probably thinking of the dark and gloomy and so so so much more challenges to come in the days ahead, I'm outta of the mood most of the time. No holidays despite is a break. I hope things won't be as triple-fold difficult. I need some blessings and lucky stars...like how I bottled up the stars and with all the wishing in each of it....



2 comments:

  1. XXXX hugs for u... hope these may help... be strong serene... we will always be by your side.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxoxox
    muacckkss...
    bearie hug hug ;D
    thank you chingli....need to go through it together no matter what...

    ReplyDelete