Monday, November 8, 2010

A lot a lot a lot of memories.....flashed through

There were so many things I want to blog about. Just because of time constraint, not many updates were made and even there are, it is a very short and simple post. By the way, final exam has just started. I guess there's so many memories of final exams here in UTeM since I've started uni life back in 2005. In a blink of eyes, I'm already now in final year and this time around is my 10th final examinations in uni. Anyway, of so many exams, this time around is a complete different feeling as my life has changed so much providing even the marking system has changed to a higher weightage. Regardless of that, I'm still standing strong although I'm no longer holding so tight on things. Still fighting for the papers. 1 down and 5 more to go. The counting downs...........

Modeling and Simulation (DONE)

Project Management (DONE)

Business Entrepreneurship (DONE)

CNC Technology (DONE)

Engineers in Society (DONE)

Lean Manufacturing (DONE)

+
+
+
+
+

FYP I Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment