Sunday, October 31, 2010

Miss Vs. Love

I thought that I could completely forget about you. But I could not. Being in this situation of nowhere to be in, I just wish you are here. I wish you are here to hug me tightly...to cuddle me...and wrapped me in the warm of your arms. I just miss you being my cure for the rough days I have to get through and the comfortable massage that you'll give me when I said I'm tired...and the words of comfort that bring the best out in me...and of course I will never forget of how the way you would tickled me so that I'll be laughing away...and how silly and mischievous of me for some revenge on you..and how we felt so comfortable being at each other's side despite the pressure you are in...somehow, there were the attachment that I can't describe in between us...I just felt comfortable having you in my sight and how serene you felt when I'm around... I just miss you so much...still...after all. I miss you...but does that mean I still love you? or probably I just miss you and hate you? Is just too deep that I can't pull myself out and it still hurt me so badly. Listening to those songs, would always remind me of you and the times that we had shared although is short. I have nothing left..no matter how much I cried till I can't cry now...things are no longer going to be the same and it won't return me our time. Nothing I can do. Nothing. No matter how much I thought I could forget about you gradually, I still can't completely yet. I miss you for everything that I do, I just wish you are here by me....by my side. I knew that no one could actually replaced you and the sparks that had happened in between us...you were the best thing that had happened to me...and you are also the best thing that never happen to me ever again.......

*just need to talk a little...so I'll felt better with all the stress and rough days...

No comments:

Post a Comment