Friday, October 8, 2010

Patience is Worthwhile for Something Beautiful...

The waiting is worthwhile for something great, cherish-able and beautiful in life. Especially, when you know that everyone is waiting in anticipation right at home for your return. All the moments are priceless although it should be a mere short time interval. At least, even with the short time, the happiness and satisfaction is there to stay and made us realized how important the love ones to us and how they really give an impact to keep us strong. Even in life, waiting for something will motivate people to be more appreciative and realized how important something is, apart from the worth of it. I just can't wait now. Today, there will be a test at 9am but I guess my heart is no longer in Malacca although my body is still here. My heart has gone back earlier...very early perhaps I can say, few weeks back. I just simply miss daddy, mommy, deary jie jie, tai ko ko and seh ko ko sho muchy much. Want to go back and stick under their arms and being spoil and pampered by them. Haha!! For 8 months I have not seen my big bro and 2 months since I last saw my sister. And I can't wait to see my souvenirs from Disneyland Paris. Can't wait to hear stories at home. Can't wait to have dinners and trips with all of them. I just can' wait. Hehe!! For this weekend, I will just put aside all my worries and workloads for a while. Taking some time off. The time spent with family could not be recaptured, that's what I realized. Hence, daddy said we will be celebrating all our birthdays together and of course, mainly I want to celebrate mommy's birthday which falls on 10th October 2010 (10.10.10) this year. For now, I just wanna do my best in the test and then start the journey back with few of my course-mates whom I consider a closed friends of mine now. Indeed, it would be fun and chatty trip back home.....with a double chocolate mille crepe cake sitting on my lap...=D
By the way, the birthday boy Chin Nam on 8th October will be tagging along too...Wish him a Merry Birthday~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment