Monday, October 4, 2010

This Shall Pass Through

This shall pass through. Credit to my dear close friend, Sunshine for this phrase. Whenever we lose grip and lose the fighting spirit, this is the phrase that came and help us survive the years. I knew it will be over and resolve soon. Though, I can't be sure what the future will bring me to. Is a stochastic nature...is unpredictable...uncertain. The only thing that only exist in my mind now is to complete everything in the time frame and look forward to better days. The few weeks have been real rough and lots of downs. Sometimes, I'm afraid...I'm just too afraid. I'm afraid to be lonely. I'm afraid when I seems to be turned away by the entire world. Sometimes, I might have forgotten that the loneliness just make me craves for attention. Nevertheless, I don't want people to judge me that way or misunderstand me. Probably, I'm the one that likes attention. Anyway, I felt tad better after crying over the phone yesterday on how life has been so tough and difficult and at a point I said, I couldn't take it anymore. I've never cried to my parents no matter how tough the life here along the years...I just want them to know that I'm able to take care of myself, being independent and make it through each semesters with flying colors..but I just can't stand it anymore. I'm so fragile now. It felt so good then after, because mommy had assured me to go through it and finish the remaining path no matter what..they are waiting in anticipation. It is the only thing that keeps me strong now...and make me go through the rough days. It cheers me up a lot and got some colors back on my expression...

No comments:

Post a Comment