Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grant me a Serenity

When I lose the spirit of fighting at this critical time and rough period....

and alone for a while searching through the dark.....

With no light could be seen ahead the bended path.....

with the only path that is growing darker as I walked....

All I do is to pick myself up and keep on moving....

To weave by picking up the pieces that remain....

and put myself in silent PRAYERS....

and flashing to the words of anticipation...

playing like a silent movie in front of the screen of mind.....

and gradually increasing the volume knob at the sides of amplified mind....
so to keep me strong...
of the uncertain....

so not to be defeated....
by the hailstorm in the heart.....

~Serene~


Another long night and day. I forgotten what is life routine now or don't even have a life to be frank. My sleeping schedule is out. My eating schedule is out. My workout schedule is out. Just because to allocate the time to finish the messy piles of work. I'm so tired and worn out. I don't even have time to take care of myself. Is all mess...mess...I hate the feeling!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment