Saturday, December 19, 2009

The 1st Week that Hurt MoSt...

As usual...time flies. The entire 1 week was the most painful, most quiet..ever ever ever most empty that I'd ever felt in my 22 years of life...it has never been so very lonely before. I might pretend that there's nothing had happened..I just laugh lively as usual but inside me, I felt that my soul had just been torn..ripped off..is killing me inside out. I could not even cry when I really want to do that..is like I'm stuck, suffocated...hmmm...what I just actually do to make myself felt better for the 1st week is to binge eating until I felt like throwing up. I did tell myself that I should just be sad for a week..only 1 week..but seems that each days just passed and I could not even get over it and continue with the habit..what should I do? There's no one and the fact that I have no one to listen to me and keep me strong anymore..what should I do now? Each day that passed, I just lived in the memories of the past that I could not erase it off my mind. Thinking and going to the old places could just simply put a smile on my face where I think back how the happier times we spent together. Is even more painful realizing that this time around the year is our first anniversary and I just can't help it but everything that I did, reminds me of him. Tonight while writing this post, is the exact 1 week that I lose him as my other half..and perhaps..I wished that I could end this week only with sadness and start anew from tomorrow onwards...After all, my heart still stays with him...he's still the one..he's still the one that mean everything although I might someday be forgotten and I might no longer mean a thing in his life...I'll still hold on on the promises made...I will...always...


~I Will Always Love You~

If I
Should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go
But I know
I'll think of you every step of
the way

And I...
Will always
Love you....
Will always
Love you
You
My darling you...

Bittersweet
Memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you
You need

And I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you
You...

I hope
life treats you kind
And I hope
you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy
and happiness
But above all this
I wish you love

And I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you...

I, I will always love
You....
You
Darling I love you
I'll always
I'll always
Love
You..

1 comment: