Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Please..Give me the strength to move on...

Oh my..I am so very tired. I felt so exhausted. I'm sick... Worst when I felt that I'm so lost now. I felt lifeless, empty..hmmm..I just do not know how exactly to describe the emotions. Where..where..where.?? When I need the one that I hope would be by my side most during this period is no longer there? What am I suppose to do? I could not even said..mention...or show any bits of the sorrows...the pain I'm in...or I can't even cry to anyone now. Why will I end up this way? I felt suffocated..I suffers...I felt the pain on my chest...I felt it in my heart..I felt it emotionally...I even started to binge eating to cover the pain I felt...I'm alone...I'm hiding..there's no one even noticed how terrible I felt...at times I just hope to sleep and never wanna wake up...I'm in pain...I need the strength to keep me going...to keep me sane...ooo..please guide me...please come to me..please give me the light...just as it used to be last time..I can no longer stand strong like this...

I need you....

No comments:

Post a Comment