Monday, December 21, 2009

Sudah SATU bulan =D

Shall I said is a rude awakening?? I can't believe time flies and it has been a month I'm into my internship now. Without realizing, initially, until I was reminded by a senior process engineer this morning whereby I am going to have a presentation next week on the progress of my work *deadmeat*. I hope I won't get nervous in front of all the managers and engineers during the usual morning briefing :x. So far, training was ok and I'm quite used to going in to the clean room and putting on into a jumpsuit and getting ready to go on board to the space (just kidding). Well, currently there will be more major projects coming along the way and my task would be assisting my supervisor (process bond engineer) on the improvements and problems resolution on wire bond process in Integrated Circuit (IC) manufacturing. Will be cracking my head now and then on how to actually create an identification to indicate the batch recognition from which machine it was produced. It would be a major project for the company and I just hope that I could see the outcomes in the end of my training =D.

Uploaded some pictures though...ssshhh..I sneak my phone for some photos...if anyone finds out, my cellphone will kena arrest..

The access pass, the punch card, the lunch card...all in one...


woot!! I look terrible...


wanna join me on board??


No comments:

Post a Comment