Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life Goes On....

Writing this post in a complete different feelings now. Felt like things just could no longer be the same anymore. I just miss this time around of last year. Those are the times full with joy, spirit and sparkling new day waiting ahead back then. Well, finally, we've remain as friends after a year and 2 days. Perhaps, is better to be this way rather than either of us suffering emotionally. Finally, things made clear. Although I still felt deeply for him, I should respect and accept whatever decision made. He's right. We need some time off. He need it...and same to me...I need time too. Basically, is just too difficult for both of us when there's hardly "we" time. Anyway, just couldn't believed how situation just changed and fell apart in exactly a year time. Regardless of that, I'll still treasure all the good times we'd spent together...it would always remain in my heart. Although I didn't really express much, deep in me, my heart ache but I have no more tears to cry now...there's too much tears rolling along these past weeks and maybe it just dried up. Whatever that come next, I will just let fate decide. I'll still wait and let just see what's God's decision...is all in God's hand now. I'll move on and allowed some space for myself...huhuhu..maybe I should start worrying on more crucial things now..I still have 100 over machine waiting in 5 lines to be checked...is gonna be a dark monday blues..haiizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment