Monday, May 3, 2010

Walking down the road alone~~~

Once again...I felt helpless...no one tries to understand...probably burying myself with loads loads of work or something to do will help ease me. I can't believe that I've been walking all alone..no one tries to understand...and all people do is judge who I am...not trying to think I have feelings and I'm a really weak soul. I cried tonight..a lot...thinking why...is it my fault...for not being able to fulfill and putting myself in their shoes? or is it I'm the one who doesn't know how to handle...at times, I felt life is meaningless. I hate myself..I hate my life..I hate myself for not being able to go through this... Although people may judge me that I have everything but do they even know how empty it is? How I sit there to cry all night without anyone noticing? People don't always express. I'm the type that don't like to express...seriously I don't even know what I should do or how I can even carry on...sometimes I just wish to sleep and never wake up..or worst, is a suicidal feeling...but I can't do this because is a sin to the people..my family that loves me a lot...
the tears just can't stop....my world is like a ground zero..nothings worth...

No comments:

Post a Comment