Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Shadows that I have to live with~

Is it called shadow? Or is it called a close stitched wound? I think both of it could be addressed for what I'm feeling. Well, I should be accepting that I can't lived like a normal human used to. Well, for now, I think I will still remain optimistic for whatever that comes. Will be a better human and do the things that I like and pursue the dreams that I desire. This illness already run in my blood and nothing I could do to get rid of it and what is left is the dark history of the pain of going through it for 2 years. The pain is unbearable not only towards physically itself, but emotionally it hurts even more. The scars still remained. Just hope that things won't get that bad and I can recover, need not haunted by the dark dark painful past. Praying and keeping fingers crossed nothing could get serious for now...nothing..pleasee...

No comments:

Post a Comment