Sunday, November 22, 2009

Post-Exam

This semester was a really different experience for me, in fact for most of us. For me, is completely different..maybe not just the stress I got from the worried that I might not be able to cope at all, well, there were too much personal problems involved along the months...ups and downs.. 15th November was our last paper for our 3rd year exam and then bidding farewell to exam as we're not gonna have any exams, tests or quizzes the following semester. Indeed, me and my buddies manage to rayau-rayau around for few days. Hehehe!! We went jalan-jalan in Malacca town for the first 1 and a half day in town..window shopping. The following day we just shoot up to Genting to release off our tension all this while bottled up in ourselves. I guess I need some time off too from everything that happened. Huhuhu..I nearly lost my voice for screaming to the top of my lungs after some thrilling rides in the theme park. =D It was a short-gun plan actually. Initially, we wanted to catch a bus from Malacca to KL and then from KL to Genting. Later on, the plan changed as Az's bf gave her a better and more economical idea to drive up to the skyway station. So the plan go smoothly with 4 of us travel up in Az's kancil (She has a good driving skill and thankful to her and the co-driver, Ms. Salini as well) . The thing that surprised us was that it didn't rain at all throughout our journey..not even in the highway. I guess is our luck for that trip as it's been raining most of the days lately.


~Wakakaka!! The too fast too furious shot??~


~My 2 dear Salu and Az~


~The Malacca River Night View..luv it~


~Az and Yen with a breathtaking view =D~


~Why I hug the tiang???~


~Jonker Street, Malacca~


~Luv the environment~


~Hehe! Jumbo Ride~


~Inside First World Plaza..Christmas Mood..hmmm~


~Classic~


~Peace!!~


~We're besties~


~Az and Yen~


~Chocolates..yummmy..~


~Chocolates..my fave..~



~We're stamped in that clock~


~Woot!!~


~Az, Yen, Salini, Atiqah~


~Preparing ourselves for the 2 revolutions..hehe!~

2 comments: