Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tearless Cries..

Living in the dark...lonely..cold. How long would I stay like this? How could I get myself back again. I don't want to pretend that I'm fine all the while when I'm not at all deep in my heart. I'm tired..this is real..I am...I'm tired..I'm really...I promise myself not to say the "tired" word...I don't want the meaning of "tired" exist in my dictionary...but..I don't want to hide and cry alone when I'm alone..Is completely painful.. Tell me..how should I get my feet back on the ground again? How should I? Pleaseee help me...I'm in pain..pleaaseee, i'm begging...my heart aches...I felt lifeless...I...God please help and guide me...

2 comments:

  1. Give some time yourself to cool, to set yourself free from tiredness..

    Control your emotion and do something that make you feel happy. Bless you. Be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Aeris...I'll find something to relax myself...I'll be ok after a few days..hehe =D

    ReplyDelete