Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time Flies

Without realizing, it's been a week after I finished the last paper. Time just past like that and at times, I felt useless and uneasy for not doing anything meaningful at all in my days when I have break..hmm..perhaps the entire week I should just get some good rest before starting a completely new working life as an intern. Maybe in the coming days my life would just revolves around going to work in the morning and back from work and reporting myself and what I am up to in my training. The only time left for me would be the weekends and of course it would past just like the speed of lightning without realizing. Sometimes, I just wish to have more time, for myself and quality time with mom, dad, sis and bro. I've even reduced my daily jog and workouts :o Hope I won't gained that much weight after all. For now, I am slowly trying to adapt back to a normal eating lifestyle but of course in a smaller portion. In this past few months, I think and maybe the people around me thought that I have some eating disorders as a consequences of going too far in my weight loss thingy. Eventually, I realize how it has taken me too far emotionally and pshycologically. Thankfully, I manage to slowly realize that my body could not sustain in long term being in this way as there were some pre-signs showing that I'm not fine and how my health has been affected. Now, I just tell myself that is ok to gain a little weight and it won't be that excess after all, as long as I'm healthy for the coming days in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment