Friday, September 17, 2010

Ahhh...achoo...

Oh great. Runny nose again. Seems like my body have a really weak immune system now. Sekejap runny nose...sekejap headache. I've been complaining about frequent headaches to my mom and she made a conclusion that the cause of it is the lack of workouts and joggings. Somehow the sweating could detoxify and build a stronger immune system towards any infection. I guess is true and I found myself to be lethargic and feeling unwell apart from gaining weight after stopping the workouts for quite some time. Hmmm...probably my parents are healthier than me in relative with age factor. I could felt the shortness of breath and my legs are shivering after climbing nearly 10 or 11 floors up the staircase in the First World Hotel last week. Suprisingly, with my dad and mom's age, they still could do so without any complains. So...relatively, i'm old. Anyway, mid semester break gonna be over very very soon and to be exact, merely 60 hours left. Kinda do nothing for the past few days and I don't even know where had all the time went missing. Time flies. Sometimes, when I'm not given enough time, I complained. Sometimes, when I'm given ample of time, I can't get anything done despite the heaps of time. Is that what we call "not appreciative"? Yeah..human...humans are greedy creatures. Not knowing how to appreciate when something is by their side and only to notice and regret it when certain things had gone forever from their lives. Anyway, I'm back to Malacca again with the 72 hours left. I was supposed to be here yesterday evening but didn't make it last minute after my mom and brother persuaded me to stay another night. Till today morning mom still reluctant to let me go back and she wished that I would stay a little longer and yeah, my brother's prediction of today's morning rain is right. It rained cats and dogs when I was about to go out around near 7 am, so I didn't make it on time and waited for an hour ++ . Is still raining and it rained the entire journey back to Malacca and the heaviest as usual was at Seremban. I wonder..raining..will it be a good sign? I'd read it somewhere that when the rain started to fall when you are about to go out signify a good indication. Well, hopefully it is, though is a little superstitious. The journey today is dragging long as I'm driving slowly and no speeding at all, afraid that I'll be fined. After reaching my 2nd home here at Malacca around 10am, without further hesitation, I cleaned it and shine it though is not that dirty. =D Maybe is the upbringing of my parents since I'm young that I was trained to clean our own room and household. It made me comfortable and felt satisfied when all the area were clean and smells good. Haha! Frankly, I can't stand dirty floors, dirty kitchen and dirty toilets!! As a result, after all the loading, cleaning and unloading jobs, I felt my back aching. Probably packing and shifting up and down the stairs last night and the most taxing part is dis-assembling and assembling my desktop PC which is mataphored as "Elephant" by my dad and "Giant" by my big bro. Wuahaha.. Anyhow, all back to normal now, with the table setting and the room setting and then next, grrr.....don't know how bad I'll suffer to complete the mountain of projects and assignments...

didadidadidadi =D

No comments:

Post a Comment