Thursday, September 30, 2010

I dunno I dunno I dunno...I dun care I dun care I dun care!!!!

Hell....I'm tired. I'm just human. Why can't anyone understands? I'm screaming inside for the pain...screaming on top of lungs and bursting my voice inside out. But no one knows how badly time is so limited with so so so so so so so so many undone task?????? The pain is torturing me inside out. Why no one has mercy? We're only humans. If I could I wanted so badly not to sleep for day and night. I just couldn't stand it. I can't I can't I can't!!!!!!!!! Is accumulating and lifeless with the sleepless nights....

WTF??

A single night I need to compile and proof read and edit a biz plan...I need to study 80 questions + theories for a test and lucky to have get the case study done earlier....and need to come up with VSM....and coming weeks I still have more and more and more tests....Lean project...EIS Project.....Simulation Project....Final Year Project....more more more presentation...and all left UNDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felt like shit...just wanna run away or shut my eyes and dun wanna give a DAMN on it...buzz-off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment