Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Switch...

Often....all the postings or shout-outs I blah out was something that is really dark, pain and empty. There was once, I said "Is dark..getting darker and empty and I'm afraid". So...there goes a friend who naively said "Switch on the lights, my dear so it won't be darker anymore"...and I said "The world would be a better place if we could just switch on the light with a switch". This friend replied to me "oh dear...but we must find out where is the switch...don't worry...you'll find the switch". Actually what this friend meant was totally true. When is dark, you'll have to search for the switch and light up the light of life again. So in this post, two lessons learnt; one is about the "switch" lesson and the other is about the switch - switching a faded black and white and gloomy blog of mine into brighter, cheerful colors. Incredible of how I relate this word "SWITCH" in 3 different terms (Switch = action on or off, Switch = plug, Switch = change). Just like life, there will be a problem but the solutions can be of many ways. Here it goes, gave my bloggie a face lift over-nightly and so long to the old dark and black template. Though, black for me is still an elegant color, but, think is time to change for some cheerful and tranquil colors. Cheerful colors definitely has the power to bring optimism outlook towards myself, the life, the days ahead and anyone that drop by here.

The switch case and also the human case:

We're all the SAME because we're all DifFer3nt!!!

~~~Happy Malaysia Day to all Malaysian~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment