Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Exactly....

A quote from likelicious:

"Protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her. But don't make her fall, if you don't plan to catch her"

Losing the trust for a true love, yet is still so deep from the past...
I don't want to be a replacement in anyone's heart...
I want it fair for myself...

I don't want a replacement in my heart...
because I want it to be fair....
not just a replacement for the past....

someone that never let go....
someone that fight....
someone that never walk away....
and catches all the time....
and make me believe that there's a reason to be loved...
not just love for the sake of love......

Guess is hard. Just too hard to completely forget and moved on......I'll just hugged tight to faith and let the fate paint the path ahead...and make it through another day....as time goes by....

1 comment:

  1. dear... let go those who doesn't catch you... oneday you wil find one who reali cares for u... me too wondering why those who love someone, but eventually don wan to pick them up... that is a sad story.. dear, come, lets create our story... +U... <3

    ReplyDelete