Friday, September 17, 2010

It spins and spins and spins and spins....

Another post in less than 90 minutes. I'm really really tired with the long night yesterday and today and having to sleep only 1 hour this morning. Tried to take a short nap half and hour ago but as I lay myself on my comfy newly-changed bedsheets bed, I felt really cold and down with a runny-nose. It is not that, that disturb my sleep. I realize that I've been staring above the ceiling on the fan spinning, spinning and spinning. As it spins, I can felt myself dropped into a time capsule bringing me back to things that happened, faces and people I met a year ago. Not to forget the promising and happier times that me and him shared together with his family. That was only a year ago. I can't believe reality and fate could really be so cruel. Never to notice, a lot of things could no longer be the same in just 9 months. I've started to accept that we'll never meant to be together although initially it is felt the sparks are there to stay forever and beyond. We both accepted that we'll never meant to be together anymore despite how close or how much me missed each other. Time changes everything. Things just don't go its way, is like two paths that crossed at the beginning and eventually the paths were diverted into two different way. You'll never want supports when you needed most. Probably is too complicated for me to understand and often, it would be the topic of quarrel to us, and mostly, it is all buried in your heart. After the months, so many things happened and at times I'm wondering what was your feeling every now and then. Today, I realized that you have lost another most important person in your life a few months back, after your mom passed-away when you're 16. Is really an unexpected and disturbing news to me after getting to know from someone close to you. Seems that everything go down south and right now, I'm only be able to pray and hope that you'll be okay and just go on with life no matter what and for the sake of your little boy. Be strong and turn the rough days to better days. Will always here to pray and to wish that you'll be okay and let the tough gets going in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment